"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WOOOT WOOOT can i get a HOO RAH?

i think i can muster a hoo rah from you guys! AHHH BEAUTIOUS SNOW... GORGEOUS WONDERFUL HEAVEN SENT SNOW... AMAZING POWERFUL SNOW THAT CAUSES US TO NOT HAVE SCHOOL!

haha i'm a bit excited! my mom got a call as i was about to go outside and wait for the bus and i was like "YES let me call leann" ahhh i am glad.

the only problem in this picture is that well, you see, uhh i already had my caffeine for the day and so i am pathetically unable to return to my bed like most kids do when tehy hear this news. instead of being nestled away in my bed i am sitting at my computer typing this... oh wow... i just got incredibly tired... BUT NOT TIRED ENOUGH I AM ETERNALLY ALERT AND AWAKE :) haha wowwww i think i might have put too much hazelnut creamer in my COFFEE this morning.
well i'll leave to let you go and well... ya know... SLEEP LIKE MOST NORMAL PEOPLE DO AT 7:28 AM... BUT NTO ME NOOO I HAD COFFEEE THIS MORNING

- B R I T T A N Y

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosieee! said...

oooh baby.

I love snow.

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Bobby said...

Ill give you a HOO RA exept that we only go half a day off of school. But half is still better than a whole i must say:)

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home