"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Friday, January 26, 2007

so i had a bad day...

well well well today started off bad... i was running late this morning in hopes to get to FCA on time. so i ran out the door while forgetting 2 things.... one that was hygiene related (deoderant) and the other that i will mention later. i got to FCA on time and (this is where the day gets better) and Beckie saved my hygene issue... i ran across the school at a pretty good speed and became powder fresh then ran back to the LBC to hear our speaker which happened to be none other than BSBC's own Clint Adams!!! hehe Clint spoke well and it was cool to see him speak somewere other than a youth group setting. GOOD JOB CLINT. well about halfway through Clints speech i realized that i didnt have muy purse with me and again Beckie saved my school career by lending me the nicest mechanical pencil ever!!!! thanks! so i proceeded through my first class, science with ease and then got to geometry... this was my falling point.

well this morning while realizing i had forgotten my purse i had also failed to realize that we had a test scheduled for today. and in my purse were my calculator, protractor, compass and Gnabah (guh nah buh) money. Gnabah is my teacher and since i was stuck with out my weapons of Math Instruction i could have "bought" a calculator and protractor from him with the little yello pieces of card stock that we in room 703 like to call Gnabah money. ahh so i was in a rut. i attempted to attack the test with just my pencil and a blank piece of graoh paper to work out the problems... yeah that didnt go over too well since Gnabah likes to use really extremely random wierd decimal numbers like 10.25 x 3.67 yeahh you do that on graph paper without a calculator and tell me how east it is. so i did my best and inevitable i know i have failed this test. (aww man and that was the first one of the class too)

so the day pressed on and dragged me helplessly behind it i got through the French test with ease and i am prety sure i passed it with an A. then i moved on to history with my funny little teacher who is old... and shorter than Kristen Adams (i didnt mean that in a mean way) and we took yet another test in there over Evita... which reminds me why i am actually on this computer in the first place.... to look up pictures of Eva "Evita" Peron. well i think i will go and actually get some start on my project due monday a tout a l'heure!

b r i t t a n y

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristen! said...

you think i'm short?

well.

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

haha Miss Olex... what's this? you're saying the leeches had no part in your bad day?

well.

6:39 AM

 
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

0oh roalie the leeches were worth a whole other bad day

6:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she said old 2 kristen!

5:21 PM

 
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

NOOOOOOOO I SAID SHORT TO KRISTEN MY HISTORY TEACHER IS JUST PLAIN OLD... LIKE... LIKE... GEORGE WASHINGTON

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

two words: HAWK NELSON PODCAST.

and yes, that's three words.

but they translate into BRITTANY NEEDS TO COME OVER ASAP TO SEE THIS MADNESS.

hahahah ROMAN!

2:13 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Thanks so much!!!

5:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home