"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Friday, January 05, 2007

je sais oui? (i know, right?)

well this first week back has been... hectic. i had 2 tests in one class (right in a row) and i had a pop quiz in math... WHICH I ACED :) lol but anyway i had some problems with an english assignment and i couldnt get it all to school electronically so i ended up asking the teacher what i should do and he is just gonna let me pring everything off here at home and let me turn that in.... God has definately been looking out for me this week. lol. next week are finals and i am scared out of my mind of what to expect. i have never been tested on what i have learned throughout a whole semester... ahhh i am scared. but anyway on a brighter note i am sooooooo pumped for the Winter Jam concert on the 27th!!! woohoo it is going to be amazing (10 dollars at the door) Hawk Nelson*Sanctus Real*Jeremy Camp*Steven Curtis Chapman (who looks like a monkey... remember that kristen?)*and some girl names Britt Nicole... which i think is the coolest thing ever since that my name!!!! lol

so yeah basically i am looking forward to the 27th

peace!! Brittany

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosieee! said...

congrats on the math quiz !!!

ohhhh and on Obney being nice !!!

oooh and I'm really pumped for WINTERJAM tooooooooo :]
two words: HATT MAMMIT.

yessss that's what's up !!

much love :]

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE THE 27th IS GONNA ROCK MY WORLD!!!! I would comment on that post but it's over a month later now and I just wanted you to kno I got one of these things so I could more easily look at ur guyes blogs lol. At least it isn't a myspace. Dude change your favirote books will u!! Where is the great & terrible?
LUV U MATT!!
from ur everylovin bud JAYSON

11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lied about it being over a month ago lol i dn't kno wht i was talkin about. check out my profile, where i live lol u'll love it

11:41 AM

 
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

niice leann lol Happy Dale Sanitarium lol you just made my day

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home