"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jason and Matt

well well well, this last week has been crazy. I'm sure you have all heard about the letter from OLV so I will just leave that as a given down point. the kids at OLV did ask the right question and we did give them the right answer but i dont know if they will listen to us or ellen. BUT MOVING ONNN

last night i had the girls over and we had a blast of course we missed Kristen and Elizabeth but maybe the next time we have one they can come. OH I HOPE. the attendees were:
(in order of arrival)
Leann
Tyleasha
Ashley
Rosie
Emily
Beckie
Melissa

hehe was had sooo much fun. we had chocolate fondue (yes it was crunchy but thats not the point) we TORE UP THE GAME APPLES TO APPLES and we were probably the loudest bunch of people while playing Foosball. we also all tried to watch Hoodwinked but since it was like 1 and we were all hap slappy none of us had the attention span for that. once we all settled down a bit we just sat in my basement playing a harmless game of truth or... well truth. lol after a few truths gone way wrong we just settled to telling stories and talking about pretty much anything hah... we all had a lot of fun.

my Christmas was great and i had a good day visiting with everyone in my family. i was lucky and got a lot of the items on the list and let me just tell you, i am having a blast with them. the foosball table was kind of a late Christmas present to everyone lol... we bought it yesterday and it is a NICE table.

well i am going to let you all levae my blooooog and i hope you have a GREAT NEW YEARS

love you!!!

B R I T T A N Y

ohh by the way, since Leann had come over to my house early yesterday we decided it would be fun to use guys names for everyone I was Matt (Sanctus Real) and she was Jason (Hawk Nelson)hah we had fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosieee! said...

- we're bringing foosball back, YEAH.
- "Is he rocking on his HORNS?"
- DANGER! DANGER!
- "only YOU can prevent forest fires."
- Leann's dream :]
- BEND!
- and so much more...
haha seriously the best night of my lifeeeeeeeeee

AND I GOT OH GRAVITY TODAY!!
therefore the burned copy becomes a late Christmas present for you hehehe :]

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

DON'T FEED THE TIM!

hahahahaha I love youu :]

6:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there with you guys! And no Brittany, that comment was left by my aunt. haha, trust me, i would have known if it was Ethan. :) love you!!! <3

8:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My new years was a blast down south in TN. Visiting with our family was fun. I hope your New years was great also.
Bobby

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home