"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

poopsie

this week has benn eventful like no other! whew... sunday i think you all know what was up with me and my family. but either way thats pretty much worked out now, thanks for your prayers, its amazing what God does!
sunday Kristen Keys was supposed to come over and spend the night at my house but since my parents were fighting and in bad moods i didnt want to put her through being there so Mrs. Keys and Kristen Adams decided it would be better for me to go over to Kristen's house. so i ended up being there. Kristen and I made mints and the pretzel things with chocolate on top! YUM YUM. hehe the mint making process was gross though.
i eventually came home and i was here for no longer than 10 minutes before Leann asked me to come over early for her Christmas sleepover so i did. that was probably the funnest time ever!... and then i found five dollars... Emily, Rosie, Me and Hannah all went to Leann's house and we played 13 dead end drive!!! (i see the next years summer movie) yeah that was fun, we spent like 10 minutes just catapulting the cat off the stairs, into te fire, making theknight fall on it, the staircase fall on the cat and making the chandelier drop! (okay just for the record that was a plastic cat and those things were in the game we didn/t really torture Leanns cats. I'M A CAT, I'M A KITTY CAT AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE, I'M A CAT I'M A KITTY CAT AND I MEOW MEOW MEOW AND I MEOW MEOW.... oh never mind... then i found 5 dolars.


but needless to say monday and tuesday were tons of fun! today i get to look forward to going to Millersburg again (passing through the most amish places i have ever seen) to go pick up a little cuddly furry cream colored puppy who we will name....


BUDDY... if any of you knew my first dog, before he died his name was Buddy and my dad loved him. i am excited for this new puppy to come!!!!


well i must be going!
love you all!
B R I T T A N Y

15 Comments:

Blogger Rosieee! said...

POOPSIE!

aaaah best game EVER :]

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

yooo check the new layout
it's CHRISTMASSY!
and I'm really excited hehehe :]

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

OH! MATTY T !!!

well I'm pretty sure... unless it's Dave?
wait... awesome singing voice... HOT... aw crap. I'm not sure.

oh! you suck. I owe you one tomorrow if you know what I'm saying.

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

OK HERE WE GO!

01. his middle name is David.

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

02. He's a huge Paul McCartney fan. In fact, the first songs he learned on his instrument were Paul McCartney songs in fifth grade.

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

03. He stated about Switchfoot that "we're Christian by faith, not genre." and therefore he deserves more power.

and could you seriously disable the stupid word verification? It's getting annoying really, really fast :]

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

04. He shares his first and last name with a minister at a small church in Minneapolis and a deputy director of the U.S. Department of Defense.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

He grew up mainly in Boston and Norfolk (Virginia).

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

The first Switchfoot album with him on it was released a few days after his high school graduation.

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

"Crying doesn't make you weak. The weakest of all are those who have forgotten how to cry."

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

He owns the most powerful Mac notebook ever... more muscle without the mass.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

AHH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA... AHH-HAH-HAH-HA- HAAAAA...

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Emily Marie said...

I must be weak. :)

3:50 PM

 
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

aww emily you're not weak!!!!

4:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home