"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Beckie, Emily, Kristen K, Liz, Ty, and Kristen A

Proverbs 17:17: a friend loves at all times

you girls have given me nothing but love ever since i cam eto BSBC, Christian Love. i am grateful that we have grown closer this past year, i honestly believe that you demonstrate Gods definition of a friend better than anyone else i have ever known.

Beckie: you are one of my best friends and i am so glad taht we can talk about literally everything. you're so honest, trustworthy, and loving. i cant help but smile when i think of our friendship. you're so fun and accepting and devoted to God. you're the big sister i never had. I LOVE YOU!

Emily: wow, God has used you so much in my life. He used you to bring me to Him. you're always there for me, like last year you were always the one in the hallway with me when i cried. you're so caring. i dont think i have ever had a friend that is nicer than you, you're so funny and you're always happy, god has blessed you amazingly! I LOVE YOU

Kristen K: i really have enjoyed gettng to know you better this past year you are so fun to hang out with. especially at camp i am glad we became closer friends. you're so kind and loving and... goofy? hah... you accepted me from the beginning, thanks! I LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth: what to say? haha you're so funny and energetic! where do you keep all the energy? i love getting to know you better youre always open to talk to, you're so confident in your christian life and you are a great example for Him. you're always so nice to everyone and you're always striving to do things to make other people happy. I LOVE YOU!

Tyleasha: okay i dont even know if you will be reading this... Ty, you are so fun and amazing, i am so glad we met, you are a great friend and although i dont know you as well as the others what i do know I LOVE!

Kristen A: Kristen, i am so incredibly grateful that God brought you into my life, i love our chats you're so helpful and you're so tolerant of me, How do you do it? i cant even begin to describe how great you have been to me. i am in awe of how God has used you in my life, someone to listen to me and build me up in Him. you've helped me so much, once again, thank you. you're a very special friend! I LOVE YOU!

**i would add stuff about rosie but then the post would span wayyyyyy tooooo longgggggg lol so i will just post about her later on... haha dont worry i still love you rosie! lol

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
-Brittany

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosieee! said...

haha that made me smile :]

and the Switchfoot thing... it's kinda like how you'd be if you were missing Audio A. well maybe not quite, I've never exactly been one for schloges or anything haha. don't worry about it though, seriously, it's not your fault. I just haven't been on the greatest terms with my parents recently and I don't know if they'll be into me going with Andy... you remember Dad at DI right haha? but that's kinda why I was out of it last night (parents, not show). just so you know :[.

next PSR-- you, me, Brian, Dan, and Jimmy. Bob's Big Boy for lunch. hmmm?

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Kristen! said...

Thanks for your thoughts, Brittany! I love you, too!! I think that Jesus has done an amazing work in your heart and life this past year!! I see Him in you, and your continual growth is evident! You're so thoughtful and encouraging, and I think you're great! I looovvve your laugh, and it's just fun to be around you. I'm glad you feel comfortable with me!

Stay strong and keep following Jesus. <><

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

hehe, thanks Brit! goofy, huh? lol, i like it. i think. I love you too! I've enjoyed our friendship and i hope that it will continue for years to come. <3

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Emily Marie said...

Thanks Brit :) I love you too! You rock too!

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home