"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Leann is sore... This is completely irrelevant

okay so yeah this week at school so far has been pretty crazy. Monday I accidentally fell asleep in English class for like 2 minutes and was rudely awoken by Mr. Obney's musical obsession. And on the same day since I was REALLY TIRED (to whom it may concern: I think you understand what I'm saying) also in English class, my purse has audio adrenaline pins on it, I was looking at one of the pins and I accidentally said out loud "I like them" at the same time that Mr. Obney was talking about and Antagonist... He said "what was that" and I was like "what? Did I say something?" and he was like "yeah, you just said I like them" and I said "oh sorry I didn't know" man I was embarrassed so yes I guess that proves this statement: "Brittany + not much sleep= o boy"--Bobby.

Yes that will be the last time I doze off during English class... Yet in the same class Mr. Obney said "Brittany does a great job of paying attention in class and participating" .... Yeah thanks but you do realize that I fell asleep yesterday? haha oh well.

My science class decided to basically tell me that I was wrong for believing in creation by God. The topic of this week is how the universe came into being... Yeah a touchy subject for me and my teacher doesn't like me because I always seem to contradict what he says about the Big Bang and Evolution.

Speaking of teachers that don't really like me why not mention the French teacher? She doesn't seem to comprehend that when my hand is raised I KNOW the answer to a question and when it's not I DON'T know "Je Ne Sais Pas" SHE TAUGHT ME THAT why can't she comprehend that I don't know the answer when my hand is not raised?????? Yes, she got mad at me today when she called on me and I didn't know the answer she said "be more responsible and study more next time" okay yeah the reason I didn't know was because I didn't know how to pronounce the word and my work packet was in my English folder! arghhhhhhhhh

I really like math... I'm good at it and the teacher likes me... And he's a really good teacher

oh well I guess I'll go now and leave you all alone without my pathetic ramblings bye now!

♥ Brittany ♥

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

yes! I will gladly add the links to your blog. Just tell me what you want it called and I'll add all the people on my blog (from yg) and anyone else that you want. Leave a comment on mine telling me what you want. ok? Love you lots and I'll see you Friday. <3

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Bobby said...

hey i can't fall asleep in my class it's way to easy to get busted. well ill see u friday.

-Bobby-

P.S. It was my fault:)

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Bobby said...

Hey i might be on at 4 on friday. just so u know.
see u tomorrow.

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home