"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Friday, July 28, 2006

Where did it go?

WOW it seems like just yesterday i was walking into TMS with my shoulder sling bookbag and tommy hilfiger tank top thinking i was the coolest 6th grader ever. The last three years have gone by in literally a flash. wow. i still vividly remember the anticipation i harbored inside me on the first day of school last year. 8th grade went by so fast which i can say that at times that was a good thing. but hey i guess as we get older we have a better idea of time and how fast or slow it goes by.
its hard to believe that in less than a month i will be walking through the doors of THS as a STUDENT not a visitor or for a basket ball game. it seems like he last 14 years of my life have gone by in the blink of an eye.
my mind is spinning thinking that Middle school went by so fast and had so much heartache and drama. then epople always have told me that High School goes by faster and that there is more drama and heart ache than Middle school, like Middle school is like preheating the oven and highschool is the full on cooker! AGH i am scared for the next for years of my life, i'm not ready for high school, i dont know if i can handle it.

--> please comment <--


♥ Brittany

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily Marie said...

I was told quite theopposite...i hear that high school is less drama and it is a lot of fun..but I'm still not ready for it...though my mom says not to worry, and she said that the future is a lie, because it hasn't happened yet, so we shouldn't worry about it....I'm trying not to. A good thing to do it pray.

7:23 AM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

I'm gonna have to agree w/ Emily, I've heard everyone grows up by high school so there's a lot less drama... yes there will be a lot of new and different stuff but there was in middle school too, right? but seriously, if I've heard one thing that I think is right it's that a lot of things change... so just praypraypraypray and pray some more and God will get you through just fine... and I'm in your French class, how bad can it be? :)

word verification: mlyirka... doesn't that sound like some exotic name?

10:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brittany i promise you high school is amazing. I mean its so much fun and ya it goes by fast but you just have to embrace it, its an amazing experience and i absolutly love it. Ya theres drama, but you have the choice to let thta get to you. Its so much fun, maybe scary the first day or week but after that its awesome. Just have fun with it and youll be fine!!!


your cuz, alex

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home