"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Thursday, July 06, 2006

PLEASE READ THIS...

so once again i find myself bored at home with nothing to do all day. oh fun i am going to complain here for a few sentences okay? well i have nowhere to go, nothing to do, no one to hang out with and nothing to watch or do. i'm bored out of my mind!!!!!!!!! lol so if you have any idea of how to get me out of this wonderful boredom let me know, comment or call me, please. never mind if you dont know my number then comment me please i am bored out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥ Brittany

3 Comments:

Blogger lizamundo said...

im bored too
lets go fishing

12:28 PM

 
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

hah fishing! fun!

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Emily Marie said...

fishing...sounds like fun...

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home