"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Sunday, November 12, 2006

why cant we seem to keep it together?

i am not feeling too well right now... my mom and dad think i have the flu... and that wouldnt surprise me because i have been waiting for the mid november flu to come this year. arghhhh and now its here. last night you probably saw how iw asnt feeling too well and hat would just go to show you taht itw as the early stages. argh i dont like being sick. especially knowing that i have responsibilities to fulfill at school and i have work to do and places to go today and i dont like this being sick at all. plus its kind of hard to type a report for english from your bed when the computer is on the other side of the room. well i am online making sure my info is accurate and i am sore i dont like this.

prayers please?

on a brighter not the youth rally was fun and i had a great day yesterday shopping and my birthday on friday was great! at least the sickness held off until most of teh fun was over with

love you all

♥ Brittany ♥

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you r lovely. Just don't
get too preoccupied with a
certain someone.I see that. Be confident in yourself, don't take life as a joke so much. Church and Christ is serious business. Eternal life is
serious business, witnessing
is serious bussiness, growing
in Christ is serious business.

3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET WELL SOONNNNNN!!!!

8:56am

1:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET WELLL SOONNNN!!!!!!

8:56 am

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITZZZZZZZ

GGGGAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE
DDDDDDAAAAYYYYYYYY

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Kristen! said...

Hey Brittany .. I don't read blogs very often anymore. As I was reading yours tonight, I thought it was rather funny that "anonymous" told you "don't take life as a joke so much." Seems to me that is an odd comment to make on a post where you were feeling bad about having the flu in the midst of responsibilities that you wanted to fulfill. Hmmm .. I don't get the idea that you're taking life as a joke. I appreciate your silly, fun side. But I also respect your depth of character and your zeal in living a joyous Christian life. I know things are hard for you sometimes, but I see how you're growing all of the time. Press on, girlfriend! And if the "certain someone" is Roberto, you guys haven't held hands or had an official date, have you? Preoccupied? Whatever! I love you, Brittany. You're doing great!

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home