"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Sunday, April 08, 2007

ehh heee not sure

uhm, im not sure why i am posting this, i guess its because i have let this usually high energy blog go bored for about 2 months... ehhh, well i also really love facebook ;) and i guess its partially because i dont have much to post about. ya know? i mean, my life is going great and i am having a blast with all my friends, and God blesses me from day to day with simple things like a funny joke told by one of my friends or even just a smile in the hallway from someone i hardly know. either way, theres not much conflict in my life, or really even anything to drag me down. even the whole church to church thing isn't so bad right now. which, let me tell you is a huge burden off my chest. i do have one thing to say though:

today is easter and i was forced (you know, out of my own will) to go to the easter service at OLV, elt me tell you, it was not very exciting. you know? i mean i felt sooo overdressed it wasn't even funny. most of the people for EASTER just wore jeans and a nice shirt, like the thing you would wear to school. now is taht what they see Church as? the same as school. wow. they couldnt even find it in themselves to look nicer than usual for 1 day? nonetheless the day that magnifys the basis of Christianity. the day that our Lord Jesus rose from the day and conquered hell. i sat in church wondering, if this is how they see church, how do they see God? is he like the Principal to them? i hope not, because most people i know dont like their principals. i know that from what i saw and realized in OLV today i want to strive towards giving my best and my all to my Lord, for all He has done for me. i want to make sure that i am not looking towards God and seeing him as only an authority figure, not a best friend. i want to make sure that when i think of the Lord i think of Him as a best friend, a support system, the author of my life and most importanty, my savior.

i hope you all had a wonderful easter!!!!!

MUCH LOVE
-Brittany

15 Comments:

Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Yeah, that is true.. we should think of him like that!! Oh, and Happy (late)Easter!! later...

1:25 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Blogger is really good!!! You should keep on going on your blogger..

1:13 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Well, thanks for the info.. later..

1:18 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Hope you are having a good year etc...
Also today wa my birthday party so I was just wondering how you were.. I'm pooped!! bye :-P

6:15 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Yeah, it was fun!! I'm still 13.. I had it then insted of in winter..

4:00 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

I finish school whenever.. (I'm homeschooled).. But, my official time is about June 7th..

1:35 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

How are you?? How old are you again?? Well, later..

4:05 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

going to Ashby in Canada.. What are you doing??

2:55 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

How have you been?? What are you doing this summer???

9:26 AM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

I hope your 4th of July was good!!

9:06 AM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Hey, How has your summer been?? I've gone to Kentucky and Ohio, and Canada this summer it was a blast!! Well, I started school again yesterday (8/20).. Well, I g2g bye..

12:23 PM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

A lot of people don't get on this any more.. But I hope you will start again.. Because if you do I'll check your site more often.. :-)

10:04 AM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope your Christmas goes well.. :-)

9:33 AM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Oh, and I hope you had a good New Years, and super bowl.. And Have a great Valentine's day!! :-)

7:36 AM

 
Blogger ~Lauraborialice said...

Hey, How have you been?? jw.. Haven't talked to you in a long time..

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home