"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Friday, May 12, 2006

Iam Crazy.. enough said!

well these last few days were pretty boring but not as deathly boring as I had expected. After looking back I realized that this sort of mini vacation was just what I had needed. I did not end up going to my grandparents' house last night, I stayed here and just sort of chilled out all day, I did end up going out for a run on Wednesday and yesterday, but today was a rainy day and I didn't feel like running. Well tonight at the all daughters banquet I had lots of fun! Ha Becky and I got way too much amusement from a little change purse, that's really pathetic, she's 20 and I'm almost 15... Wow! We named the change purse "Iam Crazy" ha again, that should not have been that funny! I think my mom got something out of coming tonight. She looked bitter during the part in the church, but then again she also mentioned that she was cold. I haven't really got much of a reaction out of her as to how she liked the service because every time I mentioned it she would change the subject to my cousin Drew.
Drew was at baseball practice and the ball got hit right into his side, I guess it ruptured his spleen and he was in great pain, they took him to the hospital and they couldn't stop the bleeding, so he was life flighted to another hospital somewhere in PA and while he was there they got the bleeding stopped and I don't think he had to go through surgery. All I know was that while I heard of his injury I was praying just as hard as I was during the banquet. Drew will have to spend like 3 days in the hospital but at least I know now that he is pretty much better.

when we got home I talked with my dad and he asked how mom responded to the service, I said that she didn't really. He agreed that she needs God a lot because she really doesn't have him, I am praying for her, that God draws her to Him, after hearing part of the Gospel tonight I pray that she will be drawn to God and that she would find him and accept Christ into her life, and get saved. Please be praying for my mom.

on an ending note:
Brittany Rhodes
Becky Gohlke
+ a rubber change purse
Iam Crazy and a whole lot of laughs during the "concert"


♥ Brittany

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Don't give up on your mom yet. With a lot of prayer, she can make it. Even if she didn't show anything on the outside, you never know whats going on in the inside. God could be working in her heart and you, I'm sure, are a great part of it. So stay strong and keep on praying. The Lord is listening. <3 u 2d

6:54 AM

 
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

thank you kristen, i will keep thayt in mind. for mothers day i bought my mom a mother-daughter bible study, that one in Brio (closer) i'm praying for her big time

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home