"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"DONT YOU FORGET ABOUT ME"

so, tomorrow many of my fellow eigth graders at Tallmadge Middle will embark on a three day long trip to the one and the only Washington D.C. i however, will be staying home. my parents had decided early on this year that they would not feel safe letting me go to Washington DC so for the next three days i can look forward to basicallygoing to school and completeing worthless worksheets and assignments specially designed and ceated for the people who stay back from big school trips. now these papers are made with great care and they make them super long and super pointless. so i am definately not looking forward to attending school tomorrow, thursday and friday.

see my parents are those of consideration and also of the profession of teaching, so therefore they have taken mercy on me and are not making me go to school the next three days. that is a big relief to me! so tonight as i sit home and wonder what i will do with myself for the next three days i have decided to watch the movie from the 1980's called... THE BREAKFAST CLUB. see despite the fact that this movie has numerous innuendos and also a few quite frequent swear words it is still pretty much a good movie.

haha i find this movie to be quite ammusing, it has a popular girl, a "nerd" from the chess club, a wierd girl who is basically a thief, a drug addict and a jock! it makes me laugh!
"... if he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy"--- hahaha funniest line in the entire movie, well almost.

i am afraid that for the next three days i will be bored, but apparently on thursday i will be going to my grandma's house and spending the night with her! that makes me incredibly excited!

whoa! seeing as how the first/last time is aw this movie, i guess i didnt catch all the innuendo and drug use! wow thats terrible yet sickeningly funny. haha
over the weekend i was incredibly excited to return to camp patmos with the BSBC youth group! Emily, Ty, Kristen and I had a ton of fun making a mulch path with a piece of mulch that was incredibly huge!!!!!!!!!!! the pool was cool to see progress throughout the day, it smelled basically like human waste which made me so grateful that i ddnt have to do the pool. i enjoyed playing in cement, haha just ask Kristen K about that one! and if you had seen my pants on saturday you would probably be nothing less than shocked to know that somehow all that cement came off my pants!

well i think i'll finish watching the movie because i am afraid that this "post" is basically a novel.
hahaha "can you hear this? do you want me to turn it up" ohh man that was an awful part but again it somehow made me laugh, sickeningly.

basically i ♥ audio adrenaline... haha i dont even know where that came from.
much ♥ until my next post.

-Brittany Nicole

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosieee! said...

dude you know you love it :)

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home