"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Monday, May 01, 2006

shooooooo whats up?

okay so, today during school we were in the library and we had to have a book to read and i didnt have a book to read, the only thing i had at school was The Message Remix in my locker. so i ended up reading the bible during language arts instead of some book about a princess... (my other option). I was flipping through the pages and i saw a blue high lighted area. That surprised me because i dont have a blue high lighter and i didnt recognize the passage, i figured that it must have been something my dad had high lighted while reading. so i opened the bible, while some people were seriously staring at me, holding that thick Pink bible in my hands. the passage was in the book of Job.

Still, if you set your heart on God
and reach out to Him,
If you scrub your hands of sin
and refuse to entertain evil in your home,
You'll be able to face the world unashamed
and keep a firn grip on life, guiltless and fearless.
You'll forget your troubles;
they'll be like old, faded photographs.
Your world will be washed in sunshine,
every shadow dispersed by dayspring.
Full of hope, you'll relax, confident again;
you'll look around, sit back, and take it easy.
Expansive, without a care in the world,
you'll be hunted out by many for your blessing.
But the wicked will see none of this.
They're headed down a dead end road
with nothing to look forward to- nothing.

--Job 11:13-20

when i read that passage it really just kind of weighed down on me that with the grace of God i will be able to live in this world guiltless of sin. GUILTLESS i can barely even imagine me without guilt. my guilt weighs me down. to forget my troubles and just sink back into the peace brought through Christ would be amazing. it is amazing what our Lord can do! but i have to cut it short this time, Lord willing i will add on to this post later.

♥ Brittany Nicole

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosieee! said...

you psyched for the show???

this is the best one we've ever done I swear

6:48 AM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

http://www.xanga.com/another_twilight

Rosie's poems

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Rosieee! said...

shoot got cut off.

that's xanga.com/
another_twilight

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home