"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Thursday, December 29, 2005

the odd actions of OREO

i got an idea today from Kristen Adams.. actually she didnt tell me this but i got the idea from what she did during the month of december except instead of posting everyday about a person i will post everyday about a song that i like so i will start that on New years day. yeah i am really bored today and i have nothing to do except be bored! i think i'm rambling so i would advise you to read the last post that i have put up and not ask questions unless it is in the form of commenting. wow... that was random i was listening to music and them the music stopped and i heard my sister singing "open the eyes of my heart lord" from the living room but now she is calling for my dog... and little does she know he's actualy laying on my bed watching me... that was quite wierd because oreo never even comes into my room, Becca wants to brush his teeth but for some odd reason whenever she gets him out of my room he like runs back in and jumps onto my bed and will not leave, oh well he is a cute lil puppy. oh well now she got him out for more than two minutes and he is out eating treats. goodbye for now! MUCH love until my next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home