"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."-- Romans 12:2

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Gotta Love Kutless

on their new CD Strong Tower Kutless has proven amazing talent, far from ther previous releases this CD has a softer sound, not as heavy rock as their self titled CD but taking a turn like their first CD. a straight up worship album it is amazing! My Aunt bought me Strong Tower for a Christmas present and i have listened to it more than my WOW2006 and Relient K Apathetic CD's which i also got for christmas.
this CD has Songs titled... *we fall down*finding who we are*take me in*ready for you*draw me close*all who are thirsty*Better is one day*All of the words* Strong Tower*Jesus Lord of Heaven*i lift my eyes up*word of God speak*arms of love.
if you like worship songs then i highly recommend this CD for you.
my favorite Lyrics from the cd are:

Ready for you
Lord, you take my heart away with your love
and i, am wiling to put on my faith in your plan
come and take my life make my soul refreshed in truth now
i am ready for you, take my heart and make me new now
i am ready for you to come and take my soul
cleanse all of my mind that is not of you
break me teaching me how to find rest in your hands
whatever it takes i'm needing to make your will be done
and i'm letting go of my control for i see what you've done in me
i heard that song and i fell in love with it, mainly the beauty and truth of the lyrics and how much it connected ith how i feel when i think about my salvation. written my the lead singer in Kutless Jon Micah Sumrall, i am grateful that i was priveaged to get their autographs at alive 2005. i'm greatly anticipating seeing them there this year. I LOVE KUTLESS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home